Saturday, October 9, 2010

Lake Tahoe

At the beginning of September we went to Lake Tahoe with two other couple friends, the Swansons and the Naidus. Matt and I were so excited just to get away and have a vacation together and we had so much fun with the other couples. We woke up each morning to a delicious breakfast cooked by either the Swanson's or the Naidu's and Matt and I prepared dinner one of the nights. We hiked, biked, shopped and just relaxed. The perfect getaway!

Lake Tahoe













Vikingsholm













Matt in front of 1936 Dodge













At the entrance of Vikingsholm













Getting ready for a bike ride














Matt showing me how strong and muscular he is!












Fake engagement photo :)












We had such a good time. It was fun to get to know the Swanson's and Naidu's better and create some really fun memories. Danielle Swanson made a comment about the vacation that fit perfectly and that we kept repeating at any given moment, "It's my vacation and I'll do what I want!"

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got to get away and enjoy each other for a couple of days! You two are tooooo cute! I miss you kocka!

    ReplyDelete